AWS CloudFormer 0.11
Welcome to the AWS CloudFormation template creation utility.
This utility helps you to create a CloudFormation template from the AWS resources currently running in your account
using a few simple steps. While the created template be complete and can be used to launch an AWS CloudFormation
stack, it is a starting point for further customization. You should consider the following:
- Add Parameters to enable stacks to be customized at launch time.
- Add Mappings to allow the template to be customized to the specific environment.
- Replace static values with "Ref" and "Fn::GetAtt" functions to flow property data between resources where the value of one property is dependent on the value of a property from a different resource.
- Fill in your Amazon EC2 instance userdata to pass parameters to your EC2 instances at instance launch time.
- Customize your Amazon RDS DB instance database names and master passwords.
- Customize or add more Outputs to list important information needed by the stack user.
For more information on how to build a template see the AWS CloudFormation User Guide. You can
also check out our sample templates demonstrating various template features.
By default, the account credentials will be used from the entries you typed in when AWS CloudFormer was created, however, they can be overridden by clicking here.